What information does Continual Self Improvement collect about me?
Continual Self Improvement ID, registration, and customer support
When you register to use a Continual Self Improvement website or application, create a Continual Self Improvement ID, or contact us for support or other offerings, Continual Self Improvement collects information that identifies you. This may include your name, company name, email address, or billing information. We may also sometimes collect other information that does not identify you, such as your job title or industry. Some of this information is required and other information is optional. To help keep our databases current and to provide you the most relevant content and experiences, we may combine information from you with information from public sources and our trusted partners, in accordance with applicable law. For example, from these sources, we may learn the company size and industry of our business customers.
Continual Self Improvement websites and applications
We collect information about how you use our websites and applications, including when you use an application feature that takes you online. We may collect information that your browser or device typically sends to our servers whenever you visit a Continual Self Improvement website, or when a Continual Self Improvement application feature takes you online. For example, your browser or device may tell us your IP address (which may tell applications by using cookies and similar technologies, and our servers may collect similar information when you are logged in to the website or application).
Continual Self Improvement product activation and automatic updates
When you activate your Continual Self Improvement product or registration, we collect certain information about your device, the Continual Self Improvement product, and your product version. Some of our products include features that connect to our servers and offer you the ability to install updates to the product. We may keep track of information such as whether the update was successful or not.
Continual Self Improvement emails
Emails we send you may include a web beacon that tells Continual Self Improvement whether you have received or opened the email or clicked a link within the email. If you do not want us to collect this information from Continual Self Improvement marketing emails, you can opt-out of receiving Continual Self Improvement marketing emails.
Continual Self Improvement online advertising
Continual Self Improvement advertises online in a variety of ways, including displaying Continual Self Improvement ads to you across the Internet on websites and in apps. We collect information about which ads are displayed, which ads are clicked on, and on which web page the ad was displayed.
Continual Self Improvement social networking pages and social sign-on services Continual Self Improvement has its own pages on many social networking sites (for example, the Continual Self Improvement LinkedIn page). You may also be able to sign into a Continual Self Improvement website or application using a social networking account, such as a Facebook account. We may collect information when you interact with our social networking pages or use these sign-on features.
How does Continual Self Improvement use the information it collects about me? Continual Self Improvement uses the information we collect about you in a number of ways, such as:
• Providing you with the Continual Self Improvement websites and applications for which you have registered, as well as any services, support, or information you have requested
• Better understanding how our websites and applications are being used so we can improve them
• Diagnosing problems in our websites and applications
• Tailoring a website, application, or Continual Self Improvement marketing to your likely interests
• Sending you, business messages such as those related to payments or expiration of your subscription
• Sending you information about Continual Self Improvement, new application releases, special offers, and similar information
• Conducting market research about our customers, their interests, and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns
• Reducing fraud, software piracy, and protecting our customers as well as Continual Self Improvement
• As further described for a specific Continual Self Improvement website or application
Does Continual Self Improvement share my personal information? Continual Self Improvement works with companies that help us run our business. These companies provide services such as delivering customer support, processing credit card payments, and sending emails on our behalf. In some cases, these companies have access to some of your personal information in order to provide services to you on our behalf. They are not permitted to use your information for their own purposes.
Continual Self Improvement may also share your personal information: • When you agreed to the sharing.
• With our resellers and other sales partners if you are a business customer and agreed to receive Continual Self Improvement marketing communications. Note that we do not share personal information about consumers with third parties for their own marketing purposes unless the consumer agreed to that sharing.
• When we are required to provide information in response to a subpoena, court order, or other applicable law or legal process.
• When we have a good faith belief that the disclosure is necessary to prevent or respond to fraud, defend our websites or applications against attacks, or protect the property and safety of Continual Self Improvement, our customers and users, or the public.
• If we merge with or are acquired by another company, we sell a Continual Self Improvement website, application, or business unit, or all or a substantial portion of our assets are acquired by another company. In those cases, your information will likely be one of the assets that are transferred.
We may share or publish aggregate information that doesn’t specifically identify you, such as statistical information about visitors to our websites or statistical information about how customers use our applications and hosted services.
Is my personal information displayed anywhere on Continual Self Improvement’s websites or applications?
To remove any content that you have shared on our websites and applications, please use the same website or application feature you used to share the content. If another user invites you to participate in shared viewing, editing or commenting of content, you may be able to delete your contributions, but usually, the user that invited you has full control. If you have questions or concerns about this, please contact us.
Is my personal information secure?
We understand that the security of your personal information is important. We provide reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security controls to protect your personal information. However, despite our efforts, no security controls are 100% effective and Continual Self Improvement cannot ensure or warrant the security of your personal information.
Where does Continual Self Improvement store my personal information? Your personal information and data files are stored on Continual Self Improvement’s servers and the servers of companies we hire to provide services to us. Your personal information may be transferred across national borders because we have servers located worldwide and the companies we hire to help us run our business are located in different countries around the world.
How can I review, update, or delete my personal information?
Many of our websites and applications allow you to edit your personal information by accessing the ‘my account’ or similar feature of the website or application you are using.
If you want to delete your Continual Self Improvement ID account, please email your request to email@example.com Note that we need to retain certain records for legal or internal business reasons and that some of your information may remain on backup systems, in compliance with applicable law.
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide you with the websites and applications you are eligible to use with your Continual Self Improvement ID, or as needed to comply with our legal obligations or enforce our agreements.
Will Continual Self Improvement market to me?
Continual Self Improvement and companies we hire to help us market our websites and applications on our behalf may use your information to provide you with information and offers related to Continual Self Improvement. We give you choices regarding our marketing practices.
Who can I contact with questions or concerns?
If you have a privacy question or complaint, please email us at